Welcome to Because! We are super excited for you to join the incredible community of Because users taking their Shopify stores to the next level. Because allows your store to grow its revenue by putting your product page content on auto-pilot.
Customize each product page with the information your site visitors need to make a purchase decision such as shipping information, sizing guide, product details and so much more. By fully automating messaging you can target each product and each customer with a unique message.
Because has driven a 38% increase in add-to-carts across 100 Stores across industries in apparel, homegoods, beauty, and many more.
Each of these Shopify brands used Because to display dynamic messages on their product pages, like promotions, shipping info, reviews, product details, and more. And the cool part is that it actually works.
Because users have:
- Leading Lady increased conversion by 14% with 8 unique messages.
- Club Ride Apparel increased the AOV by $50 with Because.
- This USA Made Brand Pistol Lake Increased Conversion by 182%.
- By adding Because to its ecommerce stack, Fancii brought in an additional $5K in revenue in 2 weeks.
Success with Because: Leading Lady
Leading Lady is an online retailer that designs and creates bras for every body. The challenge Leading Lady had was a high abandonment rate. Across their product pages, site visitors were leaving their site altogether. Messages were not getting across to site visitors and there was a lack of encouragement to shop.
Together with Because, Leading Lady conducted an A/B test experiment to prove a conversion lift with Banner messages and through the test results - find which message would result in higher conversion and add-to-cart rate lifts.
Across the board, Because drove a conversion rate increase on all eight campaigns. For the add-to-cart rate campaigns, all but three campaigns increased. This resulted in a proven 14% overall conversion rate lift and as high as 48% conversion lift on specific campaigns like urgency messaging.
How to set up your first campaign:
To create your first campaign -
- Download Because in the Shopify App Store
- Open Because within your Shopify account
- You will see a beautiful purple dashboard. Click “Create New Campaign” at the top right-hand of the dashboard
- You will be launched into Playbooks.
- Playbooks are a simple way for you to see all categories of content you can create for your ecommerce site. The categories you choose and click will immediately launch an example of a Banner or Text Element.
- Click on a Playbook
- Select “next step” and move on to edit your campaign.
- Next, you will be launched into our editor. You can add your own brand colors, and icons and choose from different fonts to fit your Shopify brand. Or with inheriting theme styling, your campaign will match your Shopify theme colors, fonts, and sizing.
- Select your preference and edit
- Click next
- Next, you will be launched into the Rules Engine. The Rules Engine basically is an advanced way that allows you to set display rules around when and where your Banners and Text Elements will show. Rather than just targeting products using Shopify tags, we're now offering 20X the automation capabilities. We have added dozens of new rules so you can automate your Because campaigns. Each rule can fall into several categories such as:
- Product Rules
- Cart Rules
- Site Visitor Rules
- Once you have set your rules, you will see a preview of your content before it goes live.
- Click "Publish" or schedule your campaign to go live!
Tips for designing the best campaign:
Designing your Banners and Text Element, you can make all of the changes and customization to your banner - CODE FREE
- Focus on writing a header and body copy that will attract your audience and accomplish your goals.
- Because has a great list of icons available that represent everything from shipping to being eco-friendly to product reviews. You can choose from the library in Because or download and upload your own using - flaticon.com
- While designing, be sure to avoid these design mistakes for your banner.
- You may consider linking a page to generate more clicks.
- Don’t forget to test out different messages with different campaigns. You can create campaigns to highlight a special sale, free shipping, or showcase some favorite customer reviews. The more campaigns, the more personalized your customer’s shopping experience will be!
Banner Inspiration: Millner
Jewelry brand Millner highlights their promotions and pre-sale offers through their banners, to entice customers to act in the moment and shop.
Connect with us:
Get started with Because and learn how to set up a Banner while getting inspired by other successful merchants in our ultimate guide here! If you need help, simply slide on over to the Help Center tab, and check out some more inspiration or just chat with us below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.